The Los Angeles Superior Court has announced the following changes to Family Law courtroom operations, effective February 1, 2021:
- Judge Sarah J. Heidel will move from Department B of the Pomona Courthouse to Department K of the Pasadena Courthouse, located at 300 E. Walnut St., Pasadena.
- Judge Amy M. Pellman will move from Department K of the Pasadena Courthouse to the Stanley Mosk Courthouse in a special assignment.
- Judge Gregory J. Weingart will move from Department 81 of the Stanley Mosk Courthouse to Department B of the Pomona Courthouse.
- Judge Wendy L. Wilcox is assigned to Department 81 of the Stanley Mosk Courthouse.
- Judge Timothy M. Weiner will move from Department 27 of the Stanley Mosk Courthouse to the Governor George Deukmejian (Long Beach) Courthouse in a special assignment.
- Judge Elizabeth Scully is assigned to Department 27 of the Stanley Mosk Courthouse.
All matters currently calendared in the departments mentioned above are to remain scheduled on the dates and times previously set unless otherwise notified.
Counsel and parties are instructed to identify the assigned judicial officer and department on the first page of all documents filed with the clerk, beneath the case number.
For further details and a synopsis of changes to County Family Law courtroom operations over the past two months, do to https://sfvba.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/21-NTA-FAMILY-LAW-DIVISION-ANNOUNCES-CHANGES.pdf