SFVBA is currently looking to fill the full‐time position of Member Services Coordinator.
Below is a brief description of the duties.
- Communicate with attorneys and other legal professionals about SFVBA membership, programs, services, and benefits
- Maintain membership database: process membership renewal payments, new applications, and change of records
- Administer Mandatory Fee Arbitration Program
- Administer Probate Pro Bono Settlement Program
- General clerical duties: answer incoming phone calls; greet office visitors; process mail; order office supplies; prepare bank deposits; process credit card transactions; and contact vendors to service office equipment as needed
- Process mailing list sales and handle reservations and provide hospitality service for conference room rentals
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director as needed
- Work 39 hours/week
- Extremely organized and detailed-oriented
- Team player who can work independently
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database management
- Experience with social media in the workplace
- College degree required
- Previous experience in law office or nonprofit organization preferred
- Commitment to public service
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking required
- Preferable for candidates to live in the greater the San Fernando Valley
Compensation: Salary DOE. Position eligible for health and dental insurance; holiday, vacation, and sick pay; and 401K retirement plan participation.
To apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position available immediately.