The following sections and groups are sponsoring listservs:
- Only members of a particular listserv can send messages to that list.
- Communications should be brief, in good taste, and contain no attachments (unless part of SFVBA business).
- The following communications are not authorized to be sent by listserv : commercial advertising; notices of events unrelated to the SFVBA or the Courts; notices prepared by vendors; and political notices.
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, location and email address.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that everyone can benefit from. Using the reply button in your email application will automatically send your response to the entire list. To reply directly to a member of the list, use your email application’s forwarding option and type or copy the email address of the individual to whom you want to respond.